Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- a-, ab-, abs- (from, away, away from): abdicate to avert (nine matching results)
- abort-, aborti- (miscarry, perish by an untimely birth) dictionary words: abort to proabortionist, part 1 of 1 (one matching result)
- abluto- (washing; especially as a ritual; cleansing) dictionary words: adipis to hyperadiposis, part 1 of 1 (one matching result)
- fecund- (fruitful, fertile) words: fecund to unfecundated (one matching result)
- Prefixes a-, an- words: abacterial to alexia, part 1 of 4 (one matching result)