Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- -al [-ial, -eal] (Latin: a suffix; pertaining to, like, of the kind of, relating to, characterized by, belonging to; action of, process of) (one matching result)
- rhino-, -rhinous (nose) dictionary words: rhinodacryolith to trichorhinophalangeal, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- a-, ab-, abs- (from, away, away from): abdicate to avert (one matching result)
- os-, or- os [singular], ora [plural] (Latin: mouth) (one matching result)
- ora-, or-, orat- (Latin: talk, speak, say; mouth, face; opening, entrance) (one matching result)