Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- abort-, aborti- (miscarry, perish by an untimely birth) dictionary words: abort to proabortionist, part 1 of 1 (nine matching results)
- -petalous (Greek: in botany, a suffix combining form meaning, "having a certain number or a certain shape of petals") (one matching result)
- oriri-, orir-, ori-, or- (Latin: to rise, be born; the rising sun, east; to rise, become visible, appear) (one matching result)
- ectro- (Greek: abortion, untimely birth; primarily used to mean "congenital absence" or "defect" of a part which is normally present) (one matching result)
- -cide, -cidal (kill, killer; murder, to cause death, slayer; to cut down) words: aborticide to lupicide, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)