Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- oleo-, ole-, -oleic, ol- (Greek > Latin: [olive] oil; fat) (one matching result)
- sauro-, -saurian (lizard, serpent) words: Dinosaurs Ichthyosaur to Muttaburrasaurus [plus one pix], part 6 of 10 (one matching result)
- -arium [singular], -aria [plural] (Greek > Latin: a suffix; a place for; abounding in or connected with something; a place containing or related to that which is specified by the root) (one matching result)
- flori-, flor-, flora-, -florous (Latin: flower; full of flowers, abounding in flowers; flora, plants of a general region or period) (one matching result)
- -acious (Latin: a suffix; inclined to, given to, tendency to be, abounding in) (one matching result)
- lud-, ludi-, lus- (Latin: play, make sport of, jest; sportive; pastime) (one matching result)