Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- laconi-, lacon- (Latin: concise, abrupt; literally, resembling the style of the Lacedaemonians or Spartans) (two matching results)
- vicar- (Latin: substitute; change, alternation) (one matching result)
- seismo-, -seism (shake, earthquake) dictionary words: aseism to thalassoseisma, part 1 of 1 (one matching result)
- a-, ab-, abs- (from, away, away from): abdicate to avert (one matching result)
- rupt-, -rupting, -ruption (Latin: break, tear, rend; burst) (one matching result)