Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- -cede, -ceed, -cess, -cease (Latin: : a suffix; go, go away, yield, give up, withdraw) (one matching result)
- laparo-, lapar- (Greek: the soft part of the body between the ribs and the hip, flank, loin; denotes the flank or loins and the abdominal wall) (one matching result)
- coma (Greek: a deep, sound sleep, lethargy, trance without sleep) (one matching result)
- gonado-, gonad- (Latin: ovary or testis; based on Greek gonos, "seed" and gone, "that which generates; origination; seed; semen") (one matching result)
- diverticul- (Latin: [from di-, "apart" and vertere, "to turn"] by-road, digression, deviation; to turn away, go in different directions) (one matching result)
- phlego-, phleg-(Greek [phlegmatikos] & Latin [phlegmaticus]: heat, inflammation; burn, inflame) (one matching result)