Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- fecund- (fruitful, fertile) words: fecund to unfecundated (two matching results)
- potash (Dutch > New Latin: potassium carbonate) (one matching result)
- -aceous, -acea, -aceae, -aceaen, -aceus (Latin: a suffix; having the quality of, of the nature of, characterized by, belonging to, resembling) (one matching result)
- undu-, und- (Latin: > French: flow, wave, billow) (one matching result)
- duct-, -duction (to lead, lead, leading, bring, take, draw) vocabulary words: produce to viaduct, part 4 of 4 (one matching result)