Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- laparo-, lapar- (Greek: the soft part of the body between the ribs and the hip, flank, loin; denotes the flank or loins and the abdominal wall) (two matching results)
- oxy- (sharp, pointed, keen; acidic, pungent) words: oxymora to paroxysm, part 2 of 2 (two matching results)
- -cede, -ceed, -cess, -cease (Latin: : a suffix; go, go away, yield, give up, withdraw) (one matching result)
- Chemical Elements: cadmium to einsteinium, part 2 of 8 (one matching result)
- domo-, dom-, domato-, domat- (Greek > Latin: house, home ["master, lord" of the house]) (one matching result)
- tri-(three, thrice, threefold) dictionary words: triact to tricycle, part 1 of 4 (one matching result)
- ven-, vent- dictionary words: advene to eventuate, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- Chemical Elements words: actinium to bromine, part 1 of 8 (one matching result)
- biblio-, bibl- (book) words: biblioklept to monastery-library thefts, part 2 of 3 (one matching result)
- multi-, mult- (many, much) words: multangular to multungulate (one matching result)