Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- -cede, -ceed, -cess, -cease (Latin: : a suffix; go, go away, yield, give up, withdraw) (one matching result)
- sauro-, -saurian (lizard, serpent) words: Dinosaurs Aachenosaurus to Azendohsaurus [plus one pix], part 2 of 10 (one matching result)
- andro-, andr- (man, men, male, masculine; also, stamen) words: adynamandrous to andron, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- spleno-, splen-, splenico-, spleni-, -splenism, -splenia, -splenic (Greek: spleen, "the inward parts;" the elongated accessory lymphatic organ of the vascular [blood] system) (one matching result)
- scroto-, scrot- (Latin: the pouch that holds the testes; a purse; probably a variant of scortum, a skin, hide, or of scrautum; a leather bag for holding arrows; akin to scrupus, a sharp stone) (one matching result)
- gonado-, gonad- (Latin: ovary or testis; based on Greek gonos, "seed" and gone, "that which generates; origination; seed; semen") (one matching result)
- -agra, -agras (Greek: a suffix; in medicine, a painful seizure; catch, booty, prey; seizure; a catching, a hunting for prey or food; also the prey itself) (one matching result)