Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- -al [-ial, -eal] (Latin: a suffix; pertaining to, like, of the kind of, relating to, characterized by, belonging to; action of, process of) (one matching result)
- thanato-, -thanasia (death, dead) dictionary words: apothanasia to thanatotyphus, part 1 of 1 (one matching result)
- mort-, mor- (death, dead) words: abmortal to postmortem (one matching result)
- cad-, cas-, cid- (Latin: to fall, befall) (one matching result)
- grapho-, graph-, -graphy (to scratch; write, record, draw, describe) words: hagiographist to kymograph, part 6 of 11 (one matching result)
- Plankton words: phytoplankton to zooplankton, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- ven-, vent- dictionary words: advene to eventuate, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)