Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- sal-, sali- (salt) dictionary words: cum grano salis to soused, part 1 of 1 (one matching result)
- ad- (Latin: to, a direction toward, addition to, near; used as a prefix) (one matching result)
- Sesquipedalian words or the use of obscure sespuipedalia verbal usages; sesqui-, part 1 of 2, groups 1-17 (one matching result)
- Plankton words: phytoplankton to zooplankton, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- cumulo-, cumul-, cumuli- (Latin: a heap, heap up) (one matching result)