Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- agon- (Greek: struggle, a contest, to contend for a prize; also, to lead, set in motion, drive, conduct, guide, govern; to do, act) (five matching results)
- pan-, panto- (all, every, entire) words: panimmunity to panzootic, part 2 of 2 (two matching results)
- duct-, -duction (to lead, lead, leading, bring, take, draw) vocabulary words: induction to introductory, part 3 of 4 (one matching result)
- ag-, ig-, act- (Latin: do, act, set in motion, drive, lead, conduct, guide) (one matching result)
- -osis, -sis, -sia, -sy, -se (Greek > Latin: a suffix; actor, process, condition, or state of; result of; expresses a state or condition [of some disease]) (one matching result)
- tragico-, tragi-, trago-, trag- (Greek: goat) (one matching result)
- cred-, creed- (believe, trust) words: accredit-uncreditable (one matching result)
- tri-(three, thrice, threefold) dictionary words: tritagonist to trixenous, part 4 of 4 (one matching result)
- plaud-, plaus-, plod-, plos- (Latin: applause, to clap, strike, beat, to clap the hands) (one matching result)