Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- oxy- (sharp, pointed, keen; acidic, pungent) words: oxymora to paroxysm, part 2 of 2 (two matching results)
- aesth-, esth- (feeling, sensation, perception) words: gargalanesthesia to oxyesthesia, part 4 of 5 (one matching result)
- photo- (light) words: photoesthesia to sthenophotic, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- osmo-, osmia-, osmi-, osm-, -osmia, -osmatic (Greek: odor; smell, smelling) (one matching result)
- acies-, aci- (Latin: a sharp edge or point; mental acuity, sharpness of vision) (one matching result)
- acous-, -acoustical words: acusis to telacousis, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- acuto-, acu- (sharp, point; needle, pin) dictionary words: acicula to superacute, part 1 of 1 (one matching result)