Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- oxy- (sharp, pointed, keen; acidic, pungent) words: anoxia to oxymel, part 1 of 2 (six matching results)
- oxy- (sharp, pointed, keen; acidic, pungent) words: oxymora to paroxysm, part 2 of 2 (five matching results)
- acuto-, acu- (sharp, point; needle, pin) dictionary words: acicula to superacute, part 1 of 1 (three matching results)
- geus-, geuma-, -geusia, -geusic, -geustia (Greek: taste) (three matching results)
- osphresio-, osphresi- (Greek: to smell; pertaining to odor or to the sense of smell) (two matching results)
- aesth-, esth- (feeling, sensation, perception) words: gargalanesthesia to oxyesthesia, part 4 of 5 (two matching results)
- eido-, eid-; ido-, id- (Greek: image, figure, form, shape; literally, "that which is seen") (one matching result)
- phono-, -phonia (sound, voice, speech) words: odynophonia to phonocatheterization, part 3 of 5 (one matching result)
- -acity (Latin: a suffix; quality of) (one matching result)