Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- oxy- (sharp, pointed, keen; acidic, pungent) words: anoxia to oxymel, part 1 of 2 (two matching results)
- -onym, -nym (name) words: acronym to typonym (one matching result)
- narco-, narc-, -narcotic, narcotico-, -narcosis, -narcoticism (Greek: numbness, dullness; sleep, stupor, torpor; benumb, deaden) (one matching result)
- ad- (Latin: to, a direction toward, addition to, near; used as a prefix) (one matching result)
- phobo-, -phobia (excessive fear; hatred for) words: cacohydrophobia to cypriphobia, part 5 of 13 (one matching result)
- equ-, equi- (Latin: same, equal, similar, even) (one matching result)
- caco-, kako- words (bad, harsh, wrong; incorrect; unpleasant): alexicacon to kakistocracy (one matching result)
- -xenous (Greek: a combining suffix pertaining to a "host" or "guest") (one matching result)
- -ac (Greek > Latin: a suffix; related to, of the nature of, pertaining to) (one matching result)
- pass-, pati- (suffering, feeling; enduring): compassion to ncompassionate (one matching result)