Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- -her-, -hes- (Latin: stick to, cling to, cleave to) (three matching results)
- cryo-, cry-, kryo-, kry- (cold, freezing) words: cryalgesia to cryolysis, part 1 of 2 (two matching results)
- fa-,-fess (talk, speak, say, spoken about) words: affability to professor (one matching result)
- tribo-, trib- (Greek: friction, rub, rubbing, grind, wear away; spend, waste time; be busy) (one matching result)
- oscheo-, osche- (Greek: scrotum; a combining form denoting relationship to the scrotum) (one matching result)
- ad- (Latin: to, a direction toward, addition to, near; used as a prefix) (one matching result)
- agglutino-, aggluto-, agglutin- (Latin: ad-, "to, toward, near" plus gluten, glutinis, "glue, beeswax") (one matching result)
- ankylo-, ankyl-, anky-, anchylo-, anchyl-, ancylo-, ancyl- (Greek: stiff, unmovable; adhesion; by extension, "bent, hooked, crooked, curved, looped") (one matching result)