Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- psych-, psycho- (mind, mental process, life, soul, spirit) dictionary words: psychogeriatric to psychomotility, part 5 of 7 (one matching result)
- vicar- (Latin: substitute; change, alternation) (one matching result)
- mal- words (bad, badly, harsh, wrong; ill; evil; abnormal, defective) words: malabsorption to malversation (one matching result)
- ad- (Latin: to, a direction toward, addition to, near; used as a prefix) (one matching result)
- aesth-, esth- (feeling, sensation, perception) words: acanthesthesia to autaesthesy, part 1 of 5 (one matching result)