Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- andro-, andr- (man, men, male, masculine; also, stamen) words: adynamandrous to andron, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- -esce, -escent, -escence (Latin: a suffix; beginning to be, becoming; to be somewhat) (one matching result)
- phago-, -phagia, -phagy (eat, eating; consume, ingest): acridophage to dysphagia, part 1 of 4 (one matching result)
- hebe-, heb- (Greek: youth, pubescence, puberty [the period during which the secondary sex characteristics begin to develop and the capability of sexual reproduction is attained; by extension, young man]) (one matching result)
- iatro-, -iatria (physician; heal, cure, treat; medical healing): iatrogenic to zoiatrist, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- gyno-, gyn- (woman, women, female, females) words: acrogynous to gynemimism, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- pedo-, paedo (child, boy) words: pedarchy to ptilopedic, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)