Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- adreno-, adren-, -adrenal- (Latin: glands near the kidneys; Latin ad- plus ren[es] "kidneys") (13 matching results)
- patho-, -pathy (perception, suffering, disease [medical]): acroleukopathy to cytopathy, part 1 of 6 medical words (two matching results)
- -al [-ial, -eal] (Latin: a suffix; pertaining to, like, of the kind of, relating to, characterized by, belonging to; action of, process of) (one matching result)
- psych-, psycho- (mind, mental process, life, soul, spirit) dictionary words: psychoasthenics to psychogenic, part 4 of 7 (one matching result)
- ad- (Latin: to, a direction toward, addition to, near; used as a prefix) (one matching result)
- adeno-, aden- (gland, glandular) words: adenalgia to anadenia, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)