Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- presbyo-, presby- (Greek: old, relationship to old age, elderly, elder; literally, he that goes first) (two matching results)
- tendo-, tens (stretch, tension) dictionary words: ostensible to tone, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- glaci- (Latin: ice) (one matching result)
- ped-, -pedia (foot, feet) words: palmiped to velocipede, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- acous-, -acoustical words: acusis to telacousis, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)