Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- laparo-, lapar- (Greek: the soft part of the body between the ribs and the hip, flank, loin; denotes the flank or loins and the abdominal wall) (one matching result)
- -onym, -nym (name) words: acronym to typonym (one matching result)
- Sesquipedalian words or the use of obscure sespuipedalia verbal usages; sesqui-, part 1 of 2, groups 1-17 (one matching result)
- Chemical Elements words: scandium to thorium, part 7 of 8 (one matching result)
- ven-, vent- dictionary words: advene to eventuate, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)