Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- verbo-, verb- (word) dictionary words: adverb to verbal [plus one pix], part 1 of 2 (nine matching results)
- vexat-, vex- (Latin: annoy, irritate; to harass; an agitation; a shaking, jolting, shock) (one matching result)
- veri-, ver- (Latin: true, truth, real, truthfulness) (one matching result)
- ad- (Latin: to, a direction toward, addition to, near; used as a prefix) (one matching result)
- verdant, verd- (Latin: the color green, yellow-green) (one matching result)
- phono-, -phonia (sound, voice, speech) words: earphone to neurophonia, part 2 of 5 (one matching result)