Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- Cyber (helmsman, governor) words: biocybernetics to cyborg (three matching results)
- ad- (Latin: to, a direction toward, addition to, near; used as a prefix) (one matching result)
- agon- (Greek: struggle, a contest, to contend for a prize; also, to lead, set in motion, drive, conduct, guide, govern; to do, act) (one matching result)
- vers-, vert-, -verse, -version, -version, -versation, -versary, -vert, vort-, vors- (Latin: bend, turn) (one matching result)
- cred-, creed- (believe, trust) words: accredit-uncreditable (one matching result)
- satan (Hebrew and Greek: the devil, the adversary) (one matching result)