Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- -arian (Latin: a suffix; a person who, a thing that; a person who is a part of something, pertaining to one s state or condition) (three matching results)
- -crat, -cracy (govern, rule; power) words: ethnarch to xenocracy, part 2 of 2 (two matching results)
- thaumato-, thaumat- (Greek: wonder, wondrous thing; miracle; a thing to look at; sight, spectacle) (one matching result)
- -crat, -cracy (govern, rule; power) words: albocracy to gynecocracy, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- -arch, -archy (govern, rule; ruler) words: anarch to kritarchy, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- ad- (Latin: to, a direction toward, addition to, near; used as a prefix) (one matching result)
- nephal- (Greek: soberness, sober; drink no wine) (one matching result)
- pater-, patri-, -patria (father, dad; fatherland, country) words: allopatric to sympatria (one matching result)
- nom-, nomen- (name) words: agnomen to trinomialism (one matching result)
- Chemical Elements words: scandium to thorium, part 7 of 8 (one matching result)
- voc-, voca-, vocat-, -vocation, -vocative, -vocable, vok-, -voke (Latin: call, talk, speak, say, voice, word) (one matching result)
- philo-, -philia (love, fondness for, attraction to) words: dekocerophile to fusiophilist, part 3 of 10 (one matching result)