Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- tribo-, trib- (Greek: friction, rub, rubbing, grind, wear away; spend, waste time; be busy) (two matching results)
- flic-, flig- (Latin: strike, destroy, dashed down, damaged) (one matching result)
- patho-, -pathy (perception, suffering, disease [medical]): acroleukopathy to cytopathy, part 1 of 6 medical words (one matching result)
- trit- (Latin: tritus, past participle of terere, to rub; thresh, grind; to wear away) (one matching result)
- pass-, pati- (suffering, feeling; enduring): compassion to ncompassionate (one matching result)
- caco-, kako- words (bad, harsh, wrong; incorrect; unpleasant): alexicacon to kakistocracy (one matching result)