Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- gero-, geri-, ger-, geronto-, geront- (Greek: old age, old man, old people) (five matching results)
- veter- old, many years, aged; part 1 of 1 (three matching results)
- iatro-, -iatria (physician; heal, cure, treat; medical healing): aniatros to iatrogenesis, part 1 of 2 (two matching results)
- therap-, -therapy (heal, cure, treatment) dictionary words: actinotherapy to gerontotherapy, part 1 of 4 (one matching result)
- stygio- (hate, abhorrence; loathsome) dictionary words: stygiophobia to Styx, part 1 of 1 (one matching result)
- sen-, sene-, seni-, sir- (Latin: old age, old, elder) (one matching result)
- Capnophobia, Fear of Smoking words, part 1 of 4 (one matching result)
- phobo-, -phobia (excessive fear; hatred for) words: febriphobia to hypsiphobia, part 7 of 13 (one matching result)
- lipo-, lip- (fat, fatty): lipodystrophy to myolipoma, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- lipo-, lip- (fat, fatty): adenolipoma to lipodology, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- presbyo-, presby- (Greek: old, relationship to old age, elderly, elder; literally, he that goes first) (one matching result)