Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- tigri-, tigr-, tiger (Greek > Latin > Old French: swift animal) (three matching results)
- ad- (Latin: to, a direction toward, addition to, near; used as a prefix) (two matching results)
- patho-, -pathy (perception, suffering, disease [medical]): demonopathy to gynopathy, part 2 of 6 medical words (one matching result)
- thanato-, -thanasia (death, dead) dictionary words: apothanasia to thanatotyphus, part 1 of 1 (one matching result)
- -ine [suffix] (similar to, resembling, like, characterized by, of the nature of) words: belluine to cypseline, part 2 of 7 (one matching result)
- eroto-, ero- (love, sexual passion) words: alloerotism to homo-erotic (one matching result)
- sauro-, -saurian (lizard, serpent) words: Dinosaur Background Information [plus 2 pix], part 1 of 10 (one matching result)
- costo-, cost-, costi- (Latin: rib, ribs; side; coast) (one matching result)
- grad-, -grade, -gred, -gree, -gress (Latin: walk, step, take steps, move around; walking or stepping) (one matching result)