Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- ferv- (Latin: to boil; hot; to begin to boil, to be hot; deeply earnest; ardent) (four matching results)
- trepid- (Latin: agitated, alarmed, restless, anxious, solicitous; consternation) (three matching results)
- agito-, agit- (Latin: excite; characterized by abnormal rapidity or restlessness) (two matching results)
- vexat-, vex- (Latin: annoy, irritate; to harass; an agitation; a shaking, jolting, shock) (one matching result)
- pass-, pati- (suffering, feeling; enduring): compassion to ncompassionate (one matching result)
- acro-, acr- words: acroagnosis to acromyotonia, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- presbyo-, presby- (Greek: old, relationship to old age, elderly, elder; literally, he that goes first) (one matching result)
- phreno- (mind, brain; diaphragm) words: aphrenia to schizophrenia, part 1 of 1 (one matching result)