Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- sensi-, sensi- (feeling, perceptions through the senses) dictionary words: aftersensation to sensitization, part 1 of 2 (three matching results)
- ven-, vent- dictionary words: advene to eventuate, part 1 of 2 (two matching results)
- chrono-, chron- (time) words: dendrochronology to tephrochronology, part 2 of 2 (two matching results)
- scrib-, -scription (write, record) words: adscript to typescript (two matching results)
- dox-, -dogma (believe, belief) vocabulary words: adoxal-unorthodoxy (two matching results)
- anima-, anim- (animal life; breath; soul; mind) words: anima to unanimous (two matching results)
- pass-, pati- (suffering, feeling; enduring): compassion to ncompassionate (two matching results)
- noso-, -nosia, -nosis (disease, sickness) words: andronosia to nosology, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- lud-, ludi-, lus- (Latin: play, make sport of, jest; sportive; pastime) (one matching result)
- tri-(three, thrice, threefold) dictionary words: trinal to trisyllable, part 3 of 4 (one matching result)
- plaud-, plaus-, plod-, plos- (Latin: applause, to clap, strike, beat, to clap the hands) (one matching result)