Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- organo-, organ- (Greek: an organized structure; pertaining to a specific bodily part with a specific function or set of functions; instrument, tool, implement) (one matching result)
- phobo-, -phobia (excessive fear; hatred for) words: nebulaphobia to oxyphobous, part 9 of 13 (one matching result)
- luco-, luc-, luci-, lux, -lucence, -lucent (Latin: light, shine) (one matching result)
- mne-, mnem-, mnemon-, mnes-, -mnesia, -mnesiac, -mnesic, -mnestic (Greek: memory, to remember) (one matching result)
- port-, portat- (carry, bring, bear) words: apport-transportation (one matching result)
- pan-, panto- (all, every, entire) words: pan to panic, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)