Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- trepid- (Latin: agitated, alarmed, restless, anxious, solicitous; consternation) (two matching results)
- Chemical Elements words: actinium to bromine, part 1 of 8 (one matching result)
- phobo-, -phobia (excessive fear; hatred for) words: febriphobia to hypsiphobia, part 7 of 13 (one matching result)
- decibels (Latin: "ten" plus "bel" [Alexander Graham Bell]; a list of decibel levels and the examples that show the various decibel scales) (one matching result)
- sensi-, sensi- (feeling, perceptions through the senses) dictionary words: sensoria to visuosensory, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- terri- (Latin: frightful; literally, causing terror) (one matching result)