Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- alcoholo-, alcohol-, alcoho- (Arabic > Latin: alcohol, originally an "essence or very fine powder", from Arabic al-kuhl which is from al-, "the", and kohl or kuhl, "antimony sulfide" ) (three matching results)
- mania-, -mania (mental disorder; excessive enthusiasm) words: ablutomania to dysmorphomania, part 1 of 4 (two matching results)
- patho-, -pathy (perception, suffering, disease [medical]): demonopathy to gynopathy, part 2 of 6 medical words (one matching result)
- -ism, -ismus (Greek: a suffix; belief in, practice of, condition of) (one matching result)
- -agra, -agras (Greek: a suffix; in medicine, a painful seizure; catch, booty, prey; seizure; a catching, a hunting for prey or food; also the prey itself) (one matching result)
- patho-, -pathy (perception, suffering, disease [medical]): pathognomonic to psychopath, part 5 of 6 medical words (one matching result)