Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- alimento-, aliment- (Latin: food, nourishment) (four matching results)
- borborygmo-, borborygm- (Greek > Latin: intestinal rumblings, to rumble; gurgling, and splashings) (two matching results)
- patho-, -pathy (perception, suffering, disease [medical]): demonopathy to gynopathy, part 2 of 6 medical words (one matching result)
- phobo-, -phobia (excessive fear; hatred for) words: bacillophobia to brontephobia, part 4 of 13 (one matching result)
- vor-, -vorous (eat, eating; consume, ingest) dictionary words: gallivorous to nucivorous, part 2 of 3 (one matching result)
- duct-, -duction (to lead, lead, leading, bring, take, draw) vocabulary words: deduce to inductee, part 2 of 4 (one matching result)
- physo-, phys- (Greek: breath, wind; pertaining to air or gas; bellows, bladder, bubble; swollen; as seen in many modern scientific terms) (one matching result)
- anu-, ana-, an-, anal-, ano- (Latin: ring, circle; usually the posterior opening of the alimentary canal through which undigested food is voided; the anus) (one matching result)
- clys (Greek: to wash; washing) (one matching result)
- patho-, -pathy (perception, suffering, disease [medical]): oculopathy to pathogens, part 4 of 6 medical words (one matching result)
- pharyngo-, pharyng- (Greek: pharynx [the alimentary canal between the palate and the esophagus]; part of the neck or throat) (one matching result)
- Prefixes a-, an- words: abacterial to alexia, part 1 of 4 (one matching result)