Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- homo-, hom-, hum- (Latin: human beings, mankind, man) (two matching results)
- fid-, fidel- (believe, belief, faith, trust) words: affidation to unconfidenct (two matching results)
- pater-, patri-, -patria (father, dad; fatherland, country) words: allopatric to sympatria (two matching results)
- fa-,-fess (talk, speak, say, spoken about) words: affability to professor (one matching result)
- duct-, -duction (to lead, lead, leading, bring, take, draw) vocabulary words: produce to viaduct, part 4 of 4 (one matching result)
- hebe-, heb- (Greek: youth, pubescence, puberty [the period during which the secondary sex characteristics begin to develop and the capability of sexual reproduction is attained; by extension, young man]) (one matching result)
- ad- (Latin: to, a direction toward, addition to, near; used as a prefix) (one matching result)