Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- scroto-, scrot- (Latin: the pouch that holds the testes; a purse; probably a variant of scortum, a skin, hide, or of scrautum; a leather bag for holding arrows; akin to scrupus, a sharp stone) (one matching result)
- pineal-, pinea- (Latin: pine tree, relating to the pine; shaped like a cone) (one matching result)
- alectryo-, alectryu-, alecto-, alectoro-, alektoro- (Greek: rooster, cock; sometimes, also chicken) (one matching result)
- photo- (light) words: aphotesthesia to photoerythema, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- phospho-, phosphor- (light, light bringer, shine; morning star) words: dephosphorize to tribophosphoroscope (one matching result)
- multi-, mult- (many, much) words: multangular to multungulate (one matching result)
- sensi-, sensi- (feeling, perceptions through the senses) dictionary words: sensoria to visuosensory, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- pleuro-, pleur- (Greek: side, rib; a thin membrane with two layers that line the chest cavity) (one matching result)
- anemo-, anem- (Greek: air, wind, breath) (one matching result)
- soli-, sol- (Latin: one, alone, only) (one matching result)