Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- pedo-, paedo (child, boy) words: callipedia to pedantry, part 1 of 2 (two matching results)
- -al [-ial, -eal] (Latin: a suffix; pertaining to, like, of the kind of, relating to, characterized by, belonging to; action of, process of) (one matching result)
- -arian (Latin: a suffix; a person who, a thing that; a person who is a part of something, pertaining to one s state or condition) (one matching result)
- dic-, dict- (talk, speak, say) wods: abdicant to vindictive (one matching result)
- beta (Greek: B; second letter of the Greek alphabet) (one matching result)
- alpha (Greek: A, a; beginning, first of anything) (one matching result)