Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- alter- (Latin: different, other, another; to change) (four matching results)
- hormo-, hormono-: chemicals from body organs, to rouse or to set in motion; part 1 of 1 (two matching results)
- lumen-, lumin- (light, shine; torch, lamp; heavenly body) words: bioluminescence to unilluminated (one matching result)
- Capnophobia, Fear of Smoking words, part 1 of 4 (one matching result)
- narco-, narc-, -narcotic, narcotico-, -narcosis, -narcoticism (Greek: numbness, dullness; sleep, stupor, torpor; benumb, deaden) (one matching result)
- psych-, psycho- (mind, mental process, life, soul, spirit) dictionary words: Psyche to psychoanalyst, part 3 of 7 (one matching result)
- phono-, -phonia- (sound, voice, speech) words: phonodynamograph to phony, part 4 of 5 (one matching result)