Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- biblio-, bibl- (book) words: biblioklept to monastery-library thefts, part 2 of 3 (one matching result)
- amat-, amor-, am- (Latin: love, loving; fondness for) (one matching result)
- -arian (Latin: a suffix; a person who, a thing that; a person who is a part of something, pertaining to one s state or condition) (one matching result)
- port-, portat- (carry, bring, bear) words: apport-transportation (one matching result)
- philo-, -philia (love, fondness for, attraction to) words: balneophile to cypripareuniaphile, part 2 of 10 (one matching result)