Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- ampho-, amph-, amphi- (Greek: around, about, both, on both sides of, both kinds) (two matching results)
- -ia (Greek > Latin: a suffix that forms nouns; state of, condition of, quality of; act of) (two matching results)
- hedono-, hedon- (pleasure) dictionary words: anhedonia to nikhedonia, part 1 of 1 (one matching result)
- bio-, bi- (life; living, live, alive) words (one matching result)
- bio-, bi- (life; living, live, alive) words: abiocoen to Amphibion, part 1 of 20 (one matching result)