Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- sauro-, -saurian (lizard, serpent) words: Dinosaurs Bactrosaurus to Ctenosaurus [plus one pix], part 3 of 10 (two matching results)
- ampho-, amph-, amphi- (Greek: around, about, both, on both sides of, both kinds) (one matching result)
- -ine [suffix] (similar to, resembling, like, characterized by, of the nature of) words: sabelline to zibeline, part 7 of 7 (one matching result)
- thermo-, -thermy (heat, hot, warm) dictionary words: haematothermia to synthermal, part 2 of 6 (one matching result)
- umbra-, umbro-, umbr-, umbel- (Latin: shade, shadow) (one matching result)