Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- phospho-, phosphor- (light, light bringer, shine; morning star) words: dephosphorize to tribophosphoroscope (one matching result)
- rami-, ram- (Latin: branch) (one matching result)
- organo-, organ- (Greek: an organized structure; pertaining to a specific bodily part with a specific function or set of functions; instrument, tool, implement) (one matching result)
- ana-, an-, ano- (Greek: up, back, or again; used as a prefix) (one matching result)
- scintill- (Latin: light, shine, spark, sparkle, twinkle) (one matching result)
- lemma- [singular], lemmata- [plural] (Greek > Latin: to take [something for granted]) (one matching result)
- eido-, eid-; ido-, id- (Greek: image, figure, form, shape; literally, "that which is seen") (one matching result)
- gamo-, gam- (marriage, union; wedding) words: adelphogamy to geitonogamy, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)