Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- neci-, nici- (Latin: death, kill, deadly, murderous, destructive) (two matching results)
- thalasso-, thalass-, thalassi-, thalassio-, thalatto-, thalatt- (Greek: sea) (two matching results)
- -penia- [singular], -penias [plural], -penic, pen-, penia- (Greek > Modern Latin: abnormal reduction, decrease in, insufficient, deficiency Originally, the meaning was poverty, need; sometimes it is erroneously or incorrectly rendered as -poenia) (one matching result)
- aniso-, anis- (unequal, dissimilar, uneven) words: aniseikonia to anisotropy (one matching result)
- Prefixes a-, an- words: alogia to anonymous, part 2 of 4 (one matching result)
- -ia (Greek > Latin: a suffix that forms nouns; state of, condition of, quality of; act of) (one matching result)
- oxy- (sharp, pointed, keen; acidic, pungent) words: anoxia to oxymel, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- scorbuti-, scorbut- (Latin: pertaining to, or having scurvy [a disease resulting from a deficiency of vitamin C in the body, characterized by weakness, anemia, spongy gums, bleeding from the mucous membranes, etc ]) (one matching result)