Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- anima-, anim- (animal life; breath; soul; mind) words: anima to unanimous (two matching results)
- pali-; palim-, palin- (Greek: recurrence, repetitious; back, backward, again; returning, repeating) (one matching result)
- gods and goddesses from Latin and Greek myths: words from mythology (one matching result)
- -acity (Latin: a suffix; quality of) (one matching result)
- -acious (Latin: a suffix; inclined to, given to, tendency to be, abounding in) (one matching result)