Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- talo-, tal- (Latin: the ankle, anklebone) (eight matching results)
- algesi-, -algia (pain, sense of pain; painful; hurting) words: neogamalgia, and xiphoidalgia, part 3 of 3 (two matching results)
- astragalo-, astragal- (Greek: anklebone, talus ball of ankle joint; dice, die [the Greeks made these from ankle bones]) (two matching results)
- malleo-, malle- (Latin: hammer) (two matching results)
- algesi-, -algia (pain, sense of pain; painful; hurting) words: acromelagia to xiphoidalgia, A-X (two matching results)
- tarso-, tars- (Greek > Latin: ankle, tarsal plate of the eyelid [from Greek tarsos, frame of wickerwork; broad, flat surface, as also in tarsos podos, the flat of the foot, instep of the foot; the edge of the eyelid]) (one matching result)
- sauro-, -saurian (lizard, serpent) words: Dinosaurs Taphrosaurus to Zizhongosaurus, part 10 of 10 (one matching result)
- cnemo-, cnem-, cnemi- (Greek: the part of the leg between the knee and the ankle) (one matching result)
- -mancy, -mancer (Greek: divination, prophecy): acutomania to axinomancy, part 1 of 9 (one matching result)
- long-, longi- (Latin: long) (one matching result)