Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- quas- (Latin: to make void, annul; originally from the Latin meaning of, "to shake violently, to shatter") (three matching results)
- annul- (Latin: ring) (one matching result)
- nul-, null-, nulli- (Latin: not one, not any, none, nothing) (one matching result)
- a-, ab-, abs- (from, away, away from): abdicate to avert (one matching result)
- ad- (Latin: to, a direction toward, addition to, near; used as a prefix) (one matching result)
- valid-, val-, vale-, -vail, -valent, -valence (Latin: valere, to be strong, be well, to be worth; strong; power, strength; and "fare well" [go with strength]) (one matching result)