Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- terato-, terata-, terat-, tera- (Greek > Latin: marvel, omen, monster; malformation) (two matching results)
- Prefixes a-, an- words: alogia to anonymous, part 2 of 4 (one matching result)
- rhino-, -rhinous (nose) dictionary words: amphirhinal to rhinocoele, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- poly- (many, much; excessive) words: polyacanthous to polylogy, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- crypto-, crypt- (secret, hidden) words: allocryptic to xylocryptite (one matching result)
- phago-, -phagia, -phagy (eat, eating; consume, ingest) words: Echidnophaga to lithophage, part 2 of 4 (one matching result)