Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- orexi-, orex-, -orexia, -orexic, -oretic, -orectic, -rexia (Greek: appetite [hunger]; to stretch out for; to desire) (two matching results)
- Prefixes a-, an- words: anopia to asemasia, part 3 of 4 (two matching results)
- Prefixes a-, an- words: asemia to tritanopia, part 4 of 4 (one matching result)
- pan-, panto- (all, every, entire) words: panimmunity to panzootic, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- acro-, acr- words: acroagnosis to acromyotonia, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)