Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- sauro-, -saurian (lizard, serpent) words: Dinosaurs Bactrosaurus to Ctenosaurus [plus one pix], part 3 of 10 (one matching result)
- phono-, -phonia (sound, voice, speech) words: acrophonic to dysphonia, part 1 of 5 (one matching result)
- -lepsy, -lepsia, -lepsis, -leptic (Greek: a suffix; a violent attack, a seizing) (one matching result)
- phobo-, -phobia (excessive fear; hatred for) words: tabophobia to zoophobia, part 13 of 13 (one matching result)
- poly- (many, much; excessive) words: polyacanthous to polylogy, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)