Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- agon- (Greek: struggle, a contest, to contend for a prize; also, to lead, set in motion, drive, conduct, guide, govern; to do, act) (two matching results)
- hetero-, heter- (different, other, another, unlike) words: heterolysis to heterozoic, part 2 of 2 (two matching results)
- patho-, -pathy (perception, suffering, disease [medical]): acroleukopathy to cytopathy, part 1 of 6 medical words (one matching result)
- bio-, bi- (life; living, live, alive) words: amphibiosis to autobiosphere, part 2 of 20 (one matching result)
- bio-, bi- (life; living, live, alive) words (one matching result)
- andro-, andr- (man, men, male, masculine; also, stamen) words: andropara to triandrous, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- pass-, pati- (suffering, feeling; enduring): compassion to ncompassionate (one matching result)
- -ine [suffix] (similar to, resembling, like, characterized by, of the nature of) words: paludine to rupicaprine, part 6 of 7 (one matching result)