Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- patho-, -pathy (feeling, sensation): anthropopathy to unsympathetic, part 1 of 1 "feeling" words (one matching result)
- agryp- (Greek: sleeplessness, wakefulness; originally it meant "sleeping in the field") (one matching result)
- Prefixes a-, an- words: anopia to asemasia, part 3 of 4 (one matching result)
- pass-, pati- (suffering, feeling; enduring): compassion to ncompassionate (one matching result)
- phlego-, phleg-(Greek [phlegmatikos] & Latin [phlegmaticus]: heat, inflammation; burn, inflame) (one matching result)